When it comes to most products and services, we all want to make sure the price we pay is going to be worth it. The same goes for plastic surgery. A lot of our patients have expressed to us that looking up the price of their procedure online scared them out of coming in for a consultation. We want to set the record straight when it comes to paying for your arm lift surgery. Let’s go over your estimated arm surgery cost, what’s included in your total bill and how we can help you pay for your ultimate sleek arms.
How Much Does an Arm Lift Cost?
If you’ve looked up the average cost of an arm lift, you’ve probably seen the American Society of Plastic Surgeons estimating the average cost of an arm lift in 2018 being about $4,482. It’s important to remember that this is just a national average starting cost, and does not include most of the fees included in your overall bill including anesthesia fees and facility fees. A more realistic idea of what you can expect to spend on your arm lift is more towards the $6,000 range. That being said, you’re paying for more than you think you are.
What’s Involved in the Cost of my Arm Lift?
Like we mentioned above, there are several fees that are totaled into the overall cost of your arm lift surgery. In reality, you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck! Some of the common costs associated with an arm lift include:
- Surgeon’s fees. This money goes straight to the surgeon that will be performing your arm lift, so in this case, Dr. Vu. It’s important to note that this price is going to increase with the amount of experience and credibility your surgeon has, so you don’t want to skimp out on this.
- Anesthesia fees. These fees go towards your anesthesia medication and the anesthesiologist required to administer that medication so you’re comfortable throughout your procedure.
- Facility fees. These fees go toward the room you will be occupying during your arm lift, the surgical materials required to perform your procedure and your pre- and post-operative nursing staff.
- Post-surgical garments. Following your surgery, you’ll be given specially designed compression garments that will help to reduce your swelling and make sure your skin lays flat against your newly contoured arms.
- Follow-up appointments. While follow-up appointments are not always included in the overall price of your surgical procedure, it’s always good to double-check with your doctor. If they’re not, these fees may sneak up on you later.
Paying for your Arm Lift
The most important thing to keep in mind when paying for your arm lift or any other surgical cosmetic procedure is you’re not alone. We understand that everyone has a different financial background, and not everyone is going to be able to layout the money for their procedure in the same way. This is why Dr. Vu and his team are happy to offer you financing options. These options allow you to break up your total bill into smaller, more manageable monthly payments that may better suit your lifestyle and budget.
Are you interested in learning more about your arm lift procedure? Contact us today to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Vu.